Maria Teresa Molner
131. Rapeseed, Oil on canvas, 70 x 50cm, £1,500 with a wood gold border frame
To do this painting I was inspired by the Berkshire countryside, it has exuberant light in contrast of the grey winter days.
132. Blue sunset, Oil on canvas, 40 x 30cm, £400 with a gold border frame
The painting was executed from my studio looking out to the horizon, the colours of the sun mixed with the elements, are beyond words. This is where my canvas and the palette knife come into their own. Limited edition prints are available. Please contact me for details.
133. Seasons, Oil on wood, 38 x 55cm, £395 with a plain gold wood frame
One day I looked out and the weather was good, I went out and sat on a small isle on the river Thames near Reading Town. For me the palette knife gives me joy and speed and I use lots of oil tube paints. This technique has another dimension from the conventional oil on canvas with a brush. I was very happy painting in the open.
49. Forbury Gardens in summer, Oil on canvas, 40 x 30cm, £400 with a wood gold border frame
50. Abbey Ruins day out, Oil on canvas, 40 x 30cm, NFS
To contact the artist:
Mobile phone: 07946 520 252
For more about the artist, see RGA Gallery page: Maria Teresa Molner